DRIVING SCHOOL JOBS
Are you looking to make a difference in the safety on our roadways? Bill's always has driving school jobs available. One of the best things you can do is become a qualified driving instructor. Perhaps, you already are, and are just looking for a facility to offer your services. That's great, because we could use your help. However, if you're not already qualified, you can still inquire about working with us. If this is something that you think you would be good at, or are interested in finding out more information, please fill out the form below. One of our customer service representatives will get in contact with you as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you, and are excited that you are as passionate about making the motorways a safe place for everyone to be on, as we are!
Typical job vacancies would include:
- Qualifications: High School Diploma, 25 years of age, held license for at least 3 years, no criminal background, clean driving record
- Personality: Patient, friendly, calm
- Responsibilities: Teach driver education in a behind-the-wheel setting
- Qualifications: Basic computer skills, good phone personality
- Personality: Professional, friendly, organized
- Responsibilities: Customer service, scheduling, filing
This is just a general list, and does not mean that we are currently hiring. However, free to contact us and someone will let you know what job openings are available.